Term and Condition
- You can place the order online, or you can fax or email.
- If order is placed by 2pm CST, you will get an email or a call from the office on the same day with a confirmation or a conflict if any with the order.
- If it's an urgent order or a time sensitive order with a FIRM IN-HAND Date, please do call after you send your order. Also make sure your PO has all required information.
- Till you don't get a written confirmation on the Ship Date, it's not considered to be confirmed.
- Blank orders will ship within 24 hours if received by 1:00 p.m. CST. (considering we have the stock in the land of US)
- Even for blank order if order qty is more than one pallet, could take up to 48 to 72 hours (working days), depending on the item & order qty.
- Beach Towels with large imprint is shipped after 7 to 10 working days after virtual approval. If preproduction or any special requirement is mentioned it could delay the final ship date. It could be done faster with no extra charge, depends on the qty and how busy the plant is. Please contact customer service for any such possibility.
- Printed orders up to 5,000 pcs of rest of the product (tote, bags, sports towels, aprons ... etc) is 5 working days after approval. Faster production could be done on request. Please check with customer service.
- Printed orders over 5,000 pcs vary between 5 to 15 working days. To get specific quote on production time, please contact customer service.
- Embroidery orders production time is between 5 to 10 working days after approval, depending on the qty.
- If ordered within a year, screen charges will be 20% of the original price. Re-orders must include original purchase order number or invoice number and complete order information (product, quantity, logo name, etc) and copy of the artwork for verification.
- Production colors may vary among dye lots.
- We cannot guarantee exact color matching on re-orders.
- We reserve the right to substitute product of equal or better specifications.
- Metro Textile reserves the right to request pre-payment on orders.
- We do accept all major credit cards, Amex, M/C, Discover and Visa.
- After processing your credit application, terms and credit limits will be determined
- Dishonored or NSF checks will be subject to a $35.00 fee.
- For blank orders there is no minimum, order could be as small as 1 piece. Except sports / rally towels, our minimum order is 12 pieces per color. And total order for sports/rally towels should be in the dozen quantities only.
- All orders (before freight) of $50.00 or less will be entitle of $5.00 handling fee per order.
- Decorated orders need to be minimum of 24 pcs.
- Shipper number must be provided.
- Request received by 2:00 p.m. CST will ship same day.
- On invoices totaling less than $5.00 (1st column price), and shipper number has been supplied, samples are no charge.
- Orders totaling more than $5.00 and/or shipper number is not supplied require a credit card payment.
- Unless specified, we reserve the right to ship by most beneficial method.
- If decorated samples are sent it will be with Random art, unless specific requests are received.
- In some cases we might not have decorated sample, it might take 3 to 7 days before we could send a random decorated sample.
- If specific decoration is needed, charges will occur. Please call customer service for charges.
- Samples in good condition may be returned within 30 days for a full credit (less freight).
- Samples returned in a manner other than its original form will NOT be credited.
- We would love to use your UPS account number to send samples. If you want us to send through Fedex, there will be a charge of $5.00 per packet, as we will have to call Fedex for Pickup. And if its Fedex Ground, then sample cannot leave till next working day.
- We always attempt to ship exact quantities. However, all orders of 144 pcs. or more are subject to -/+ 5% under/over.
- Exact quantities may be ordered for a 5% surcharge.
- For order qty less than 144 pcs. there is a 10% over/under run.
- Orders specifying NO OVERRUNS may receive up to 5% under runs.
3RD PARTY SHIPPING
- As a company policy we DO NOT use 3rd party shipping accounts for any order other than a sample order. We CANNOT and WILL NOT use a UPS or Fedex account number of a third party, who is not buying directly from us. Even if we are shipping to that party. If you like, you can provide us labels in a pdf file and we could print those labels. Alot of times in decoration orders its not very wise as after decoration number of boxes could vary.
- Metro-3, Metro-2 & Metro-1 is available with a little upcharge.
- Metro-3 = 3 days production time.
- Metro-2 = 2 day production time.
- Metro-1 = 1 day production time.
- ** Metro 1/2/3 production time begins after art and payment approval.**
- Only the standard number of imprint colors/positions is possible in rush orders.
- Complete order and artwork must be received by 2:00 p.m. CST.
- Once Rush order is sent via fax or email, we urge you to call us and inform one of our representative about the rush order sent. Otherwise there is a possibility the order goes in the regular que.
- Also all Rush order PO's or email should have a clear instruction of Priority with Required IN HAND Date.
- For all rush orders we need a good contact number of the personal handling the order at your end. A cell phone number is preferred which will not be used after this order, if notified.
- In all Rush orders proofs are waived. Most likely we will send a proofing over and could give an hour or two depending on how much time we have for production and what time zone you are in. Alot of rush orders are taken care in early mornings, and if you happen to be on the west coast, then it would be hard for our production facility on the east coast to wait for your comments.
- Art file has to be correct, vectored in the right format.
ERRORS IN ORDERS
- In case you receive an order which is not what you have ordered, we will be glad to replace the merchandise upon receiving back the original goods. If you want us to ship the order before return the original order, this will be considered a NEW ORDER and you will be charged for the 2nd order. your account will be credited once we receive the merchandise back.
- Any changes made to an existing order after received at factory must be confirmed in writing via fax or email. Order changes may delay delivery.
- All orders are considered firm order at teh time of placement. Any addition to orders already placed will be treated as a new order and will be billed and shipped separately.
- All cancellation must be in writing.
- If an order is cancelled after its been pulled and packed for shipping or for printing/embroidery warehouse; whether the merchandise is shipped or not there will be $15 or 15% restocking fee, whichever is greater, applied to the account.
- Once order is processed into production (printing or embroidery) order cannot be cancelled.
- Customer will be responsible for all embellished pieces + screen charges + setups and/or digitizing cost and any other cost that might occur tangible or intangible incurred as of cancellation date. Plus there would be restocking fee or last moment change fee might apply.
- Blank goods altered in any way (i.e. Grommets, Tri-folding, etc) are not returnable for credit.
- Damaged/Defective/Misprinted or any other quality issue in merchandise, all CLAIMS must be made to factory within 7 days of receipt of merchandise. NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to do so will void all claims!
- Returns must include a valid return authorization number. Blank merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee along with Freight and C.O.D. charges.
- It is the responsibility of the consignee to inspect for defects as well as style, color, size and quantity of the shipment PRIOR TO DECORATING. Metro Textile cannot accept the responsibility if incorrect or defective goods are decorated. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on decorated and/or washed merchandise.
- The credit process for returns is normally 2 weeks.
- No returns will be accepted on special order items, closeouts and discontinued items.
- Special Drop Ship Order Items are NOT RETURNABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE.
- Damaged shipments must be reported to the UPS driver or noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of receipt.
- Overseas program is always an option in most of the products we carry.
- Alot of the products you can do with a small minimum with your own private labels and little custom changes, such as adding a pocket or changing trim colors.
- It depends how you order the overseas program, alot of times it would be cheaper than our local stock but in some situations price could be the other way or same as the stock price. Please do check with customer service with precise quotation.
- Varies by product. TX, GA, NY, NJ, IL, CA
ARTWORK & IMPRINT
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
- Adobe Illustrator CS4 or below
- ZIP (compression file)
- Customers will be held responsible for any charges incurred to resolve problems if the digital file is not received in a usable format. Contact Customer Service for more information.
ACCEPTABLE IMAGE TYPES
- PDF files are acceptable if originally created in Illustrator as vector artwork
PAPER PROOF & ORDER CONF.
- Paper proof are sent via fax or email at no charge.
- Approval of artwork, pricing , product details and ship date is required before production is scheduled.
- Delays in approval may delay production.
- Proofs are sent on all orders and reorders unless otherwise requested on PO.
- Two paper proofs will be provided free of charge. Additional proofs could cost additional charges.
- If it's a Rush Order, 1 day or 2 day ship after order placement, we will send the proofing but if approval is not given in 3 hours time, production will move forward and we will not be responsible for any dissatisfaction.
- 3 day Rush orders, approval shall be given in 12 hours.
- After virtual approval a pic of the first pc could sent via email on request, with no additional charges, but that does not hold the production at all. I pic is required before pre production a charge could apply, depending on the item.
- Pre production sample can be done on all products with an additional charge. If we do preproduction sample and for any reason your customer decides not to proceed with the order, you will be responsible for any charges indulge in the pre production sample (such as, screen charge, product price (depending on the item), digitizing cost...etc)
- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop in a format of AI, EPS, or PDF. Vectored art with fonts converted to curves. 600dpi or higher at 100% or larger. Black and White CAMERA READY. Art will be maxed out to our imprint area unless otherwise requested.
- Any changes, typesetting straight type or curved or font matching on your art file can be done as required and approved by you. There will be an additional cost and could also affect our delivery date accordingly.
IMPRINT / EMBROIDERY CHARGES
- Look for prices on the website.
EMBROIDERY ARTWORK SPECS
- Acceptable Digitized File Type: Tajima formatted files.
- Acceptable Image Types: .EPS, .JPG, .TIF
- Call for other acceptable formats. A digitizing fee will apply.
- Thread colors can be matched to Pantone colors if needed.
- To edit a digitized file, there will be a charge.
- All tapes / files MUST include thread colors and sequence.
- We reserve the right to manipulate files to better accommodate production capabilities (edit typeface sizes, line weights, etc.)
- Lettering no smaller than 5mm is recommended.
- Digitizing charges can be found in the decorating guides.
- We do try our best to do the match as close to your requirement PMS color. But we do not GUARANTEE the PMS match at all. For all orders less than 300 pcs there is a PMS match fee & for orders 300 pcs and more there is one free PMS color match. Please do mention PMS information on your PO
SHIPPING / PACKAGING
- UPS or truck line by request.
- Fedex is an option upon request, but as we don't have daily pickups with Fedex there is charge per box/package if sent through Fedex (regardless if its bulk or sample).
- Most of the shipments over 13 boxes are preferred to go through Trucking
- If there is no loading dock on receiving end it needs to be noted on the PO.
- Also if unloading or INSIDE DELIVERY is required, need to be noted on the PO.
- There is a drop ship charge each additional address
- Complete shipping instructions must accompany each order.
- Orders will be shipped directly to distributor if "Ship to Address" is NOT provided upon completion of order.
- Unless shipping methods or instructions are specified, we reserve teh right to ship by most beneficial means of trasnportation.
SPECIAL SHIPPING OR PACKAGING:
- May require extra lead time. Instructions must be sent to Metro Textile prior to Production.
- Free shipping is available in some of our programs. Ask customer service for details.
- If you are in our Free Shipping program, we reserve the right to choose the cheapest shipping option available. If you have different requirement or specification, that takes you off the Free Shipping program for the particular order.
- We do not Guarantee In Hand date what so ever, but we can work on our ship date on base of your requirement. Any delays due to carriers is not responsibility of Metro Textile.
- Ship date could vary if approval is delayed and/or change more than once.
- Orders may ship BEFORE the requested ship date or given ship date by Metro Textile, unless specifically stated on PO to not ship early.
- Contact customer service for freight quote assistance, or you can check online on our website.
- Quotes are ESTIMATES ONLY (Actual costs may vary)
- Metro Textile will not be held responsible for variances between quote and final shipping charges.
- All orders subject to product availability. Price, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Metro Textile cannot guarantee continuity of exact shade, color, size, weight, texture, or construction of finished goods. We give no warranty for the merchandise, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose description, or quality. In no event shall Metro Textile be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, or for loss of anticipated profits on any claim of any kind resulting from any order with Metro Textile.
- All information provided by the suppliers to Metro Textile is deemed reliable, but without any warranty by Metro Textile Inc.,
- Metro Textile has no responsibility for a manufacturer's inability to supply merchandise.
- Photographs in our catalog and our website may not show true color or texture of product.
- Variances in weight, size, and imprint location of ± 5% are considered to be within acceptable manufacturing tolerances. This may account for decorated images not being 100% centered. Product colors may vary from one dye lot to the next.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All goods will be shipped at price in effect at time of shipping. Due to frequent price fluctuations, we encourage you to go online or call for current prices.
- These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Metro Textile Inc., and are in addition to any terms and conditions included in any Credit Applications provided to Metro Textile Inc.
- Metro Textile reserve s the right to change any of the above policies and procedures at any time without prior-notice.
- All rights of the parties in connection with the purchase of goods from Metro Textile shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Texas.
- Towels and robes must be washed prior to first use. Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach. Wash colors separately.
- Logos shown in this catalog / website are for illustrative purposes only and do not imply endorsement and are not for sale except by authorized owner. We reserve the right to use all printing images in our advertising and displays unless otherwise notified in writing at the time of order.
- Metro Textile cannot be held responsible for delays in the performance or nonperformance caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disasters, fire, war, government regulation, accident, strikes, or labor problems, port congestion, customs inspections/holds, or shortages or inability to material equipment or transportation.